Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
296 views

Active list search problem

Hi,

I have one problem with active list. I have an active channel which contains device custom string 1 field which contains dns query name. I want to create rule which will search my active list and which will do something if particular string is found in this active list. So I created event based active list with only one custom string 1 field. Modified rule to search this list. And the problem is that when I add only one entry into this list - everything works but if I add another entry it seems that events are correlated using only one value from this list and not the both values. So my question is - what am I doing wrong? I want my rule compare events with all custom string 1 values entered into this list.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Rim,
Can you show rule here? Seems there is a issue with your rule may be condition is wrong.

Cheers

Gayan

Mr
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

It seems that I was able to fix this problem after I read manual few more times and when I recreated active list few more times:)

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

thats cool

Mr
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.