Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
charlesd81 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Add Event ID field to an active list

Is there a way to add the Event ID field of a Correlated Alert to an Active List? I haven't been able to figure out a way to do so. It seems that because the Event ID has an underlying type of ID, which is a type not selectable in a field based Active List. I need this information for a trend and report.

0 Likes
2 Replies
martin@walshrea Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Add Event ID field to an active list

I am attepting to preserve this field to a AL too for particular reason. I have not found a way to accomplish this.

0 Likes
martin@walshrea Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Add Event ID field to an active list

This works! Its a hack but it works for now!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.