Highlighted
Contributor.. jfbergeron Contributor..
Contributor..

ArcSight 6.1.0.1389.0 Console on MacOSX

I'm trying to install the ArcSight-6.1.0.1389.0 Console on MacOSX Sierra (10.12). I'm unable to install it, I receive an error message about the corruption of the package. I've downloaded a fresh copy from the HPE website but I get the same error. Is anyone has installed this console on MacOSX 10.12?

THanks,

Jeff

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
michael.lumsden Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ArcSight 6.1.0.1389.0 Console on MacOSX

Hello Jeff,

As per the ESM Support Matrix document​ here on Protect724, ArcSight Express v4.0 Console platforms only supports Mac OS X 10.7 64-bit (with NO FIPS support).

If you need support on Mac OS X 10.12 then you will need to wait for our next major release, scheduled for the first half of 2017.  Then, if you are on a G8 appliance (models 75xx), you will need to upgrade your OS and upgrade your ESM to 6.9.1, then upgrade your OS further and upgrade your ESM further to the next version, 6.11.0.  If you are on a G7 appliance (models 74xx) then you will need to contact your sales representative to purchase a G9 appliance and use the applicable G7-to-G9 migration tool, then upgrade the G9 ESM from 6.9.1 to 6.11.0 as appropriate.

Thanks and Regards,

Michael Lumsden

ESM Product Manager

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.