arosenfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ArcSight Activate Wiki Documentation

So my Wiki Activate Wiki 1.0.10 is the latest and greatest?

Guys, between Marketplace and Activate I'm getting a bit confused.  I was looking for documentation to install the the Activate PaloAlto content and found none either in the Wiki or in the download.

Any clarification would be helpful

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. marens Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hi John,

our Linux Administrator misses the documentation for Red Hat 7. Are there any plans to add it to the documentation soon?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi all,

I have taken the liberty of documenting the deployment of Activate Wiki package on a foswiki VM package.

I show you how to:

1. download the Foswiki VM package from the official foswiki page
  2. update hostname/IP address/passwords
  3. deploy the Activate Wiki pages

Result is a VM you can deploy into your network, or keep on your local workstation, so it can be a local resource for you to review detailed Activate-related implementation instructions.

Download the PDF file:

Please note: This is not an official document from HPE. Use at your own risk.

Thank you,

Emrah Alpa | BScEE, CISSP, C|EH
Solution Architect, Enterprise Security
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

0 Likes
tawana2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I see this link has https://hpe-sec.com/foswiki/bin/view/ArcSightActivate/WebHome Activate Wiki 2.0.0.0 - where can i download this version please??

0 Likes
Highlighted
prentice@hpe.co Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hey,

Apologies, we are still getting the Activate Wiki 2.0.0.0 stabilized. I may be a few weeks before we have a version that we can export it. Until then, please use the link you mentioned.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.