Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ArcSight Certification

Hi Everyone,

Can any one let me know what are the certification's available for ArcSight. I am planning to go for certification.

I have got this attached flow diagram of certification, I have no idea whether is there any changes to this.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi ​:

While that is a bit of a legacy chart it.  The exams called out are correct.

The ATP level Certification is the first level.  This is the foundation for the ArcSight Certifications.  I would recommend pursuing the HP0-A116 Certification unless you role is specifically a Managerial path.

The ASE level Certifications are actually now three independent certs instead of the single that is demonstrated in the chart you provided.  Each of these are Practicum exams that will test your knowledge in a specific portion of ArcSight from Administration to Analyst role base.  They are aligned and available only through the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Security University.  They currently require enrollment in their matching course that can be found on the University Portal.

The MASE Level Certification now requires that you have 2 of the 3 ASE (Logger and either Adv. Admin or Analyst) to attempt it and is also available through the University Portal only.  I hope this helps some.  Let me know if you have any other questions and I will happily get you what I can on them.

Joel E. Natt CISSP, CRISC
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Education
Global Exam/Certification Development Manager – Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Education

Trainer –Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Education – Data Security, Fortify (WebInspect)

Joel E. Natt, CISSP CRISC
Global Exam/Certification Development Manager – Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Education
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Joel,

Thank you much.

I will go for this certification first HP0-A116.

I could not able to find the list of certification's in Hewlett Packard Enterprise Security University​.

Thanks,

Sandeep

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI Sandeep:

I would recommend that you look at our Certification and Learning site and select Certification.  From there you can filter on only the Security Certifications.

Here is a Screen Shot of the Certifications for the Security group.

Here are the individual links for the Respective Certifications:

Hope this helps more.

Joel

Joel E. Natt, CISSP CRISC
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.