Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
parvezg Contributor.
Contributor.

ArcSight ESM 6.11, Brain dumps or Question Bank

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I am Planning to write Exam for ArcSight ESM 6.11, Anyone has braindumps or Question Bank for same please provide, I have read ESM 101 thoroughly but still confused about the exam, please support.

Exam Code: ESM200 - ArcSight ESM Administrator and Analyst ASP Exam

Thanks!

Parvez Gadkari

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ArcSight ESM 6.11, Brain dumps or Question Bank

Jump to solution

Hello Sir,

I think you made a good preperation for the exam, 101 , install and admin guides for ESM, Connectors and Loggers is a good preperation.

Looking into event livecycle and licensing is also good to know.

Best practice for the exam is, if you hava a lot of field experience.

Keep Calm and ArcSight on

Cheers

A

2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hello Sir,

I think you made a good preperation for the exam, 101 , install and admin guides for ESM, Connectors and Loggers is a good preperation.

Looking into event livecycle and licensing is also good to know.

Best practice for the exam is, if you hava a lot of field experience.

Keep Calm and ArcSight on

Cheers

A

ranjeet.singh4@ Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution
This ArcSight ASP exam tests the user’s skill and knowledge on the ArcSight console and ArcSight Command Center user interfaces to monitor security events, configure ESM and manage users and as well as ESM network intelligence resources. Using ArcSight ESM workflow, participants isolate, document, escalate and resolve security incidents. The exam consists of the following: Number of items: 50 Exam time: 2 hours 30 minutes / 3 minutes per question Passing score: 70% each question has a time duration of 3 minutes. Failure to mark a response within the stipulated time automatically moves the student to the next question in the block. Best of luck, Ranjeet Singh
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.