Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

ArcSight ESM/Express trials

Is there any place that HPE currently offers trial versions of ArcSight ESM/Express? We use ArcSight ourselfs,  but i wanted to work more on the API's behind it, and having an installation without a license that has to stay inhouse, that i could install on my own VM for example would be great.

I already did this for the Logger, so i was hoping it existed for ESM as well..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius
Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
pbrettle Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ArcSight ESM/Express trials

If you are a partner, you should get your own partner license to use / abuse / mess around with! So reach out to your HPE rep and get them to send it over. We have to be very careful legally though - if you are looking to run a test system, that costs money if you want support - thats called a non-production system and is heavily discounted, but since you want support, will cost money.

But for a license to build out an environment to use ad hoc as the saying goes - well that can be provided to partners etc. If you dont have any luck, drop me a note and I will hook you up with the right person to get this sorted.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.