Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

ArcSight Support Customer Forum is now live to help answer your ArcSight questions

Jump to solution

Hi all,

We have heard requests from our customers to offer support via the community forums. Well we would like to announce that starting today (July 17th) we will be offering this support to our ArcSight data platform customers.   

The ArcSight Support Customer Forum is now live to help answer your ArcSight questions. Keep reading to learn how to connect with this new support opportunity.

Note: These forums will only be accessible to customers who have a valid support contract (SAID).

We have created an automatic process which will check if there is a valid support contract (SAID) in your Passport profile when you log-in to the community. It is essential that customers link a valid support contract (SAID) to their HPE Passport profile to gain access to the ArcSight Support Customer Forum.

Here’s a peek at the activities in the support customer forum:

• The ability to ask questions
  • Tips and tricks
  • Information which will improve users knowledge of ArcSight products
  • Discussions with support experts and other customers
  • Expert sessions on product related topics via short videos

Our ArcSight engineers will be actively monitoring these forums to answer questions. But you are also free to answer any questions or collaborate with other customers if you can help solve a problem.

Here are the steps to access the ArcSight Support Customer Forum:

• Go to the Protect 724 community home page
  • Click on ArcSight
  • Now you should see the ArcSight Support Customer Forum ( see below)
  • Once in the forum, see what topics have been submitted and to submit a question simply click on “new post”.
  • Note: You will only see the ArcSight Support Customer Forum if you have a valid Support Contract ID (SAID) in your passport profile.
  • If you are not seeing the ArcSight Support Customer forum, then please check your HPE Passport profile to see if you have an SAID attached to your profile.
  • For more information on how to check your HPE Passport profile and how to add your SAID to your Passport profile please see this thread.
  • If you have added your SAID and are still experiencing issues then please mail us at: swcommunity@hpe.com  and include your support contract number so that we can troubleshoot the matter.

We would like to encourage customers to try out this method of support rather than placing a telephone call or logging an online ticket. We realize there will be situations where a support call is necessary, ones where we need to do more research to uncover the solution. 

As we look ahead to the future of customer software support, we believe this is a medium where we can provide quick support, share knowledge and help customers use the ArcSight product optimally. 

If access is not granted, please send an email to swcommunity@hpe.com include the valid support contract number along with a company email address and the user’s screen name in the community. 

Greetings,  

The HPE Software Support Team

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: ArcSight Support Customer Forum is now live to help a...

Jump to solution

The direct link to the entitled support forum is here: ArcSight Support Customer Forum

You do need to have a valid SAID (Support Agreement ) in your HPE Passport profile, otherwise you will get an "Access Denied" message.

You will not see the forum unless you are logged into the community and have access.

We have an automatic process that checks to see if you have a valid SAID in your HPE Passport profile when you login to the community.

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

The direct link to the entitled support forum is here: ArcSight Support Customer Forum

You do need to have a valid SAID (Support Agreement ) in your HPE Passport profile, otherwise you will get an "Access Denied" message.

You will not see the forum unless you are logged into the community and have access.

We have an automatic process that checks to see if you have a valid SAID in your HPE Passport profile when you login to the community.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

If you are a customer with a support contract and it is located in your HPE Passport profile, then you are entitled to access the ArcSight Support Customer Forum .

As mentioned we have support engineers monitoring this forum, so why not give it a try.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Forum is available to our customers and partners with a valid Support Agreement ID (SAID).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.