Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
20180102AD Contributor.
Contributor.

ArcSight and Manage Engine Integration

Hello Team,

Can you please suggest me whether we can integrate Desktop Central (Manage Engine) with ArcSight Connector to get the Patch status for the systems/applications. Desktop Central is one of the Patch management solution, which is being used worldwide for OS and application patch Management in Enterprise domain.

This will also help me to get an altert about critical patches need to be applied to the systems.

Can you please help me for the same

0 Likes
3 Replies
20180102AD Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: ArcSight and Manage Engine Integration

@winkra

Can you please help me on above topic

0 Likes
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for delayed response!

Connector docs are here

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/ArcSight-Connectors/tkb-p/connector-documentation

And the devices and versions supported are here

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/ArcSight-Connectors/SmartConnector-Device-Versions-Supported/ta-p/1658488?attachment-id=69158

If a device is not supported please contact support to file a new connector request.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello @20180102AD  and @COEST 

Let me add something here as well, ManageEngine already supports CEF and SIEM integrations, which means that a normal CEF syslog connector should be sufficient.

Please read the ManageEngine docs located here for SIEM integration, and there is a chapter there specifically for ArcSight:

https://www.manageengine.com/products/active-directory-audit/help/getting-started/siem-integration.html

This is specifically for ADAudit, though ManageEngine already offers several SIEM integration out of the box, I would recommend also checking with them, to ensure that you have all the information available to you before making a decision on how you would want the integration to work.

Is there specific products you would want to integrate from the portfolio?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.