Highlighted
Member..
Member..

Arcsight Console

Jump to solution

Hi, where can I download Arcsight Console?  I was looking in Support without luck and i have Arcsight ESM 6.11

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Arcsight Console

Jump to solution

It is on your license management and software management page: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/

You login from the top right corner, in the top menu after login you got Product Information, and a choice for License and Downloads.

Choose your account and choose "manage entitlements". 

Click the Download Software Button, and choose your HPE Security ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager product.

File is named ArcSight-7.0.0.2410.0-Console-LINUX and ArcSight-7.0.0.2410.0-Console-WINDOWS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Arcsight Console

Jump to solution

It is on your license management and software management page: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/

You login from the top right corner, in the top menu after login you got Product Information, and a choice for License and Downloads.

Choose your account and choose "manage entitlements". 

Click the Download Software Button, and choose your HPE Security ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager product.

File is named ArcSight-7.0.0.2410.0-Console-LINUX and ArcSight-7.0.0.2410.0-Console-WINDOWS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.