Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Arcsight Logger in 2 Hours ** Updated to Version 7.0 Release

ArcSight Logger in 2 Hours, has been updated to Version 7.0

An introduction to conducting forensic investigations Using ArcSight Logger

Thanks for the reviews so far and thank you for the comments. The will be considered in the next release.

All screen shots have been updated to Version 7, Reporting has been updated. New capabilities will added to the document shortly.

Brian Wolff
Chief ArcSight Pre-Sales Architect

Revision history:

2020-01-17       Brian Wolff     Updated to illustrate 7.14 connectors using windows native to read personal computer logs

2020-01-16        Brian Wolff     Updated all screen shots from Night Mode to Day Mode to save ink when printed

2020-01-16       Brian Wolff     Updated to version 7.0 of Logger

2016-09023     Brian Wolff     Updated to version 6.3 of Logger

2015-05-11      Brian Wolff     Updated to Version 6 of Logger

Added additional use cases

Added section on Static Correlation, ie. Looiup Table Function

2014-11-06      Brian Wolff     Minor updates

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Highlighted
kgraham Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: HP Arcsight Logger in 2 Hours

I wish I had this document when I started.   I just read through it and did all the examples.   Definite document for anyone I am going to train here to get them up and running if they cannot get into training.

Thanks   ... Now I am off to read the other document

Kim

0 Likes
lakshmisha357 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HP Arcsight Logger in 2 Hours

Hi,

Any Similar guide available for Conn-App and Smart connector?

Thanks

Lakshmisha

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.