Highlighted
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Arcsight || SmartCollector || CheckPoint R55 R60 R70

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I am trying to collect log of check point R55 R60 R70

But I can only find guide for R77 R80

May anyone do it before or have any guide?

Regards

tony

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello, 

02/15/2017 -  End of support for Check Point Security Gateway versions R71, R75 and R76 as these versions are no longer supported by Check Point and this is the reason why you do not find those documents.

Best Regards, 

Daniel

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello, 

02/15/2017 -  End of support for Check Point Security Gateway versions R71, R75 and R76 as these versions are no longer supported by Check Point and this is the reason why you do not find those documents.

Best Regards, 

Daniel

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Hi All,

From vendor information, the OPSEC connector should be able to support those version

BTW, I am still testing on that

Regards

Tony

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Tony,

I don't think it will work even with OPSEC (IPSEC was a typo I guess 🙂 ) because those versions are no longer supported by CheckPoint.
OSPEC 32-bit was relaunched recently:
11/22/2019 - Relaunched Checkpoint 32-bit connectors.
You can see in the guide that we support only version R77:
This connector supports Check Point Security Gateway version R77.

Guide:
https://community.microfocus.com/t5/ArcSight-Connectors/SmartConnector-for-CheckPoint-OPSEC-NG/ta-p/1583904?nm&attachment-id=77391

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kresimir

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.