ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Captain
Captain

Arcsight management center user session : issues

Hello guys,

I have an issue in the user session when I connect to Arcmc after one minute or two minutes I disconnected automatically. I recreate another user but the issue still the same.

if anyone has faced this issue, please share with us the solution.

thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

What time zone did you configure on your ArcMC?
Is the time zone correct if you run:

[root@arcmc ~]# date

or

[root@arcmc ~]# timedatectl

Also, check settings under Administration -> System Admin -> Users/Groups -> Authentication -> Logout Inactive Session After: 

By default is it 15 minutes.

Mladen

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Hi @Mladen,

thank you for your reply,

I correct the date as you say and I check the session timeout it is 15m. but when I try to login again I got the same issue.

Kind Regards.

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi @agyassine 

What version of ArcMC did you install? are you running 2.9.4 / 2.9.5?

2.9.5 will experience this user session issue when you perform a fresh install on 2.9.5.

To resolve this, you will need to install version 2.9.4 of ArcMC first, then perform an upgrade to 2.9.5. You cannot install 2.9.5 straight away from scratch as you will encounter what you have described.

Let me know how you go.

Thanks

Lewis

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.