Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Arcsight

Hi All,

Can any help me in knowing the overview of Arcsight product, because I am new to this product.

0 Likes
13 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Srijan,

i would suggest this link to have an overview of all ArcSight products:

Bye

Alex

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Thats a great place to always keep referring back to!

As a place to start though, I would recommend the 101 document. Its big (168 pages) and goes into a lot of detail, but it covers everything and what we can do. Tough reading, but worth it.

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for sharing the document.

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Greetings

If you're not familiar with the solution you can find a lot of content (video) via search engines.

Below is one link I found with the search term "arcsight videos on youtube"

https://www.google.com/search?q=arcsight+videos+on+youtube&oq=arcsight+videos+on+youtube&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5821j0j8&…

Best,

Kent

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi Kent,

Thanks for the video link

Srijan

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi Kent,

Can you help me out in uninstalling the logger from a virtual server?

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Start with Arcsight 101.The best guide to start with.

Ankit
0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hi Ankit,

Have you uninstalled arcsight from linux server?

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

I haven't done that. But try looking for an uninstaller in current/bin folder.

Ankit
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

There is an uninstaller for Logger.

There should be more information in the installation guide about uninstalling Logger.

You also may have to remove directories.

A reasonable methodology is to snapshot the virtual server prior to installing Logger and revert to that snapshot if you need to.

Why are you doing the uninstall?

Do not try to re-install Logger unless you are sure all of Logger has been uninstalled and removed.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.