Highlighted
francois.devare Contributor.
Contributor.

Asset Import File vs Asset Model Import FlexConnector

Hi,

What is the difference between Asset Import File and Asset Model Import FlexConnector?

Because when i use the Asset import file the asset i'm importing is automatically places in the correct zone, but when i use the other connector i have to specify the zone in the csv file. In the Asset model import flexconnector if you don't specify the zone, it doesn't get any zone.

I would prefer to use the Asset Model import connector because you can remove and update assets not just add. Why doesn't the two connector act the same way to automatically attribute the correct zone.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
kalpana Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Asset Import File vs Asset Model Import FlexConnector

Hi all ,

From where we can get the Asset Import File.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.