Highlighted
fikretbaydilli1 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Asset information problem

Jump to solution

Hi,

I installed approximately 30 connectors. Then i created network, location and imported zone and some of assets.

After that operation i expect to see asset informations (attacker asset id, attacker zone id, target asset id etc.).

I see these information on some of the connector's log.

For example;

On firewall's log i can see all information about asset but on netflow connector i see only ip address (for the same asset)

I checked connector settings they are both same.

Connectors's network settings, assets's zone and category settings and etc. they are configured.

I dont know why i cant see asset information on some connector logs.

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruslan Mikhalov Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Asset information problem

Jump to solution

You can refer to , maybe you missed smth.

Very cool doc.

Regards.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Do you have Network set in Connectors on "Networks" tab?

netw.png

Regards.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Yes I have. It is not /all networks/Arcsight System/local but it is my networks that i created.

These settings same for both connectors.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

You can refer to , maybe you missed smth.

Very cool doc.

Regards.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi, thanks for the quick answer.

Somehow i didnt see this pdf. It is very usefull and thanks to it i found what iam missing.

My mistake is that: i forget to select customer uri in connector settings. Which is in connector settings-->Default (tab)-->Network-->Customer Uri

Thank you Ruslan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.