Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
or@we-can.co.il1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Automated Connector Log Analyzer - 'We! Analyze' V3.0.0.0 Trial Version

Hello All,

Following the previous post on 'We! Analyze' (https://protect724.arcsight.com/message/26003), I'm pleased to upload a trial version for anyone who might want to give it a try.

The ZIP file attached contains:

• We!Analyze_v3.0.0.0 Trial Version X64.exe – The program in 64bit format.
  • We!Analyze_v3.0.0.0 Trial Version X86.exe – The program in 32bit format.
  • We! Analyze V3.pdf – A short presentation describing We! Analyze and its capabilities.
  • We! Analyze - Trial Version Vs. Full Version.pdf – A short presentation regarding all the differences between the trial version and the full version.

The trial version will be available until July 21st or until 75 analysis are performed.

Please view the previous post prior to downloading and watch the following video demonstration:

'We! Analyze' contains a useful 'Help' section (upper-right part of the first screen) which should answer any questions you may have on how to use it, however if you have any question, require any assistance, have any kind of problem or suggestion or if you wish to receive the full version of 'We! Analyze' please feel free to contact me at any time:

Or@we-can.co.il

+972-052-3279374

Visit us: http://www.wemeansecurity.com/

Labels (2)
28 Replies
Absent Member.

Re: Automated Connector Log Analyzer - 'We! Analyze' V3.0.0.0 Trial Version

Hello Everyone,

I received many questions after the posting 'We! Analyze', and the most commonly asked question is about Linux support.

'We! Analyze' is .NET 3 based and suitable for Windows, but I ran a few tests on the latest version of Ubuntu, Fedora and Debian to see if it works.

Using 'Wine' and 'Mono', two programs used to run Windows based executable on Linux, 'We! Analyze' worked as it would work on any Windows host.

Please view the following video for a short demonstration:

While 'We! Analyze' works and fulfills its purpose on a Linux based OS, it may run into difficulties while running so it is still recommended to run 'We! Analyze' on a Windows host, and analyze log files/folders hosted by a Linux server using a shared folder.

If further interest will be shown, the integration with Linux based OS will sure to improved.

Feel free to contact me at any time.

Or@we-can.co.il

+972-052-3279374

Download 'We! Analyze': https://protect724.arcsight.com/message/26360

Vini Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Good work Or, this is the best connector log analyser I have ever seen.

ArcSight should have built something like this a long time ago, they do have something called logfu but I don't think it is as easy to use as your tool.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello Vini,

Thanks

I spent so much time trying to figure out what's wrong with my connectors in the past and this tool made the process so much faster and easier (not to mention pro-active).

I'm always in research for new errors and currently I can identify and suggest solutions for over 160 errors.

Hopefully in near future I'll also add support for Manager and DB logs.

Feel free to contact me at any time.

Or@we-can.co.il

+972-052-3279374

Download 'We! Analyze': https://protect724.arcsight.com/message/26360

Absent Member.

Hello everyone,

Due to several requests I've received recently, I'm uploading another trial version that will be valid until the end of October.

You're welcome to try and contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Or.

0 Likes
kemill@microsof Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can you post a new trial?  I just found this post and would like to evaluate the tool with some of our connector issues.

Thanks!

Keith

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello Keith,

I'm attaching a new trial version which will be valid for the next 3 weeks.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions or suggestions at: or@we-can.co.il

Kind Regards,

Or.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello everyone,

Due to several requests I've received recently, I'm uploading another trial version that will be valid until the end of April.

You're welcome to try and contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Or.

0 Likes
jared1
New Member.

cool idea, we'll try it out for sure.

pretty sad the vendor themselves can't produce an elegant, easy way to review their own logs.  Logfu, while useful, is just too undocumented and confusing to understand root causes of problems.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello everyone,

Please feel free to download the full version here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/weanalyze/

Kind Regards,

Or.

kemill@microsof Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Does this mean that you have decided to provide the full version for free (free as in beer)?

0 Likes
liork1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI

Yes , For Free.

Lior

0 Likes
jdefrain1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nice! I Def needs to play with this.

0 Likes
hemanthma Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

This is killer stuff man..Great job..One of the best tools that I have come across in recent times...It is able to process such heavy logs in such short duration of time itself makes this wonderful and to top it up with the kind of help file for fixing the issue is such amazing. Thank you for making it available to all of us for free.

Regards,

Hemanth Mattur

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Thank you, i'm glad you found it useful

I'm planning on releasing a few extra tools I developped in the next few months, and possibly a new version for 'We! Analyze' with another 60-80 errors in its db.

Thanks again

Or.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.