Highlighted
stijn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Best practises on Tripwire IP360 integration

Dear community,

I'm interested to hear from your best practises on the possibilities (what works) and also limitations (what doesn't work) when integrating the ip360 Tripwire VM solution with ArcSight ESM.

1. In particular when operating this in a multi-tenant architecture, do you recommend to use one SmartConnector for each tenant, or can you serve multiple tenants at once?
2. Interactive over automated mode?

3. Any topology caveats e.g. what is the recommendation to have the fresh scan data "merged" with the existing topology information?

Many thanks for sharing your views on this

- Stijn

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
bpetro6466 Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Best practises on Tripwire IP360 integration

Stijn,

Did you get the Tripwire IP360 connector working?  And if so, what version of IP360 are you running? 

0 Likes
stijn Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Best practises on Tripwire IP360 integration

Hi

I'm working on the design so no immediate hands-on planned. Do you have experience with the feed onboarding from IP360 to ArcSight? It sounds to me that you have or at least have plans to do it...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.