Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Cant find save button to save search in Logger

Hi all

I'm new to Logger so pardon if the question is stupid. I am trying to see if the sys admin needs to grant me a different privilege level in Logger. I am able to run a search but cant find the floppy disk icon to save the search and set an alert for my search.

What should I tell my Sys Admin. Please chime in if anyone has an idea.

Thanks

Vignesh

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

User_management.png

Hi Vignesh,

For each user created by admin, he has to assign the user to group.

Check with your admin, which group you are being assigned and what are the "Logger Rights" and "Logger Search" filters assigned for the group you are assigned to. snapshot above provides the details. if you are not assigned to any group of the search then you would not be having the right to search or save the searches.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi Akshay

Appreciate your response. I will check with my admin on your helpful note

Much Regards

Vignesh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.