Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Change storage path

Hello,

We have already mounted a second virtual disk to the arcsight logger VM, dedicated to store the logs data.

The default storage path for logs data is /opt/data/logger and this path refers to the first virtual disk.

I need to change this storage in order to store them to the second virtual disk.

Can someone faced this issue and could help me ?

BR,

Ilir

0 Likes
1 Reply
Commodore
Commodore

Hi,

How about mounting the second disk, copy all from /../logger, mount second disk to /opt/data/logger? All to be done in single mode of course with no I/O to disk.

Daniel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.