Highlighted
Meisch Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Checkpoint OPSEC SmartConnector on RHEL 7.2

I am having the same issue installing the 7.3.x 32bit connector on a RHEL 7 64 bit box.  I will let you know what we find unless you figured it out already.

Logs, logs and more logs
0 Likes
Veeraselvam
New Member.

It looks, it is a dependcy package problem:

Error: missing `server' JVM at `/opt/arcsight/connectors/checkpoint_10/current/jre/lib/i386/server/libjvm.so'.

Bellow workaround steps will help you to fix the problem,

1. using yum command install the openJDK package(Example: JDK 7 )
    sudo yum install java-1.7.0-openjdk
  2. then rename the old "/opt/arcsight/connectors/checkpoint_10/current/jre/" folder to "/opt/arcsight/connectors/checkpoint_10/current/jre_old
  3. then copy the /usr/lib/jvm/jre-1.7.0-openjdk.x86_64/ directory and paste it under "/opt/arcsight/connectors/checkpoint_10/current/" location,
  4. then rename the /opt/arcsight/connectors/checkpoint_10/current/jre-1.7.0-openjdk.x86_64/ name to  /opt/arcsight/connectors/checkpoint_10/current/jre
  5. then execute the script file.

Note: i don't know the exact problem, but the above step works for me for "Error: missing `server' JVM at" issue.

0 Likes
Veeraselvam
New Member.

0 Likes
Veeraselvam
New Member.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.