Highlighted
a.such Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cisco ISE - MapFile

Hi all,

Im trying to get exptraprocessor mapping working on a flex im currently building and having no luck, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

My aim is to set the event.name field based on the value of event.deviceEventClassId.

I am certain that the deviceEventClassId field is set correctly and the map csv file is in the correct location.

Im unsure if line 4 is meant to be there or not - it is a product of me playing around with it trying to get it working.

1.   extraprocessor.count=1

2.   extraprocessor[0].type=map
3.  extraprocessor[0].filename=/cisco_ise/CiscoISE_eventName.map.csv
4.  extraprocessor[0].field=event.deviceEventClassId

5.  extraprocessor[0].charencoding=US-ASCII

event.deviceEventClassIdset.event.name
3000RADIUS Accounting start request
3001RADIUS Accounting stop request
3002RADIUS Accounting watchdog update
3003RADIUS Accounting is on
3004RADIUS Accounting is off
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
a.such Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cisco ISE - MapFile

Turned out to be a problem elsewhere in the flex. FYI for anyone else looking in to map files, the setup above is the correct layout for them..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.