Highlighted
dparker1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Configuring a db connector to pull for a specific time frame

Jump to solution

I need to configure a CSP connector (db based) to pull events for a specific time range. I know that there are properties I can set in agent.properties for the start and end times, but I cannot remember the property names, nor the date format that is required. Can somebody point me to a reference for this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mschleich Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Configuring a db connector to pull for a specific time frame

Jump to solution

Hi David,

To get past events, you may use the "startatdate" parameter in the agent.properties like this:

But if you use an Oracle AuditDB connector, you need to copy the timestamps two times separated by a comma like that

agents[0].oracledatabases[0].startatdate=03/02/2015 12:30:30,03/02/2015 12:30:30

I hope that information will be useful.

Thanks

Regards

Michael

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi David,

To get past events, you may use the "startatdate" parameter in the agent.properties like this:

But if you use an Oracle AuditDB connector, you need to copy the timestamps two times separated by a comma like that

agents[0].oracledatabases[0].startatdate=03/02/2015 12:30:30,03/02/2015 12:30:30

I hope that information will be useful.

Thanks

Regards

Michael

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dparker1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Excellent. Thanks! I assume there is a corresponding endatdate property?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

No I do not think.

But you may check by yourself in the default.agent.properties file to know all the available properties with short explanation. Very useful to read.

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.