Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Connector Filter Out en Masse

During DR tests most of my connectors can not establish a connection to ESM. Since the data is retained in a local logger, I would like to tell the connectors ( all 223  effected ) to just drop the data they would normally be sending to ESM. I have ArcMC but cant find a way to apply a configuration to the connectors with out physically touching each one. I was thinking that maybe I could "fake" an ESM by a routing trick to netcat and run all the data out to /dev/null.

dunno at this point. Any Suggestions?

W

Labels (4)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.