Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Connector Web GUI Access

Hi All,

I am trying to access ArcSight ConAPP through WEB GUI, But not getting the access .

I  get the the login page and after entering the credentials the page does not load and the finally the page expires("Application is currrently unavilable Please try latter")

Regards,

Nikhil Nandan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nikhil,

First make sure you are going to https://hostname of the system .

Otherwise, I would suggest opening a case with support.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have been using HTTPS://Hostname.

I have logged a case iwth Arcsight support, but its pending since long

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

What version is your CA? Have you attempted re-booting the appliance? I have come across this issue before and sometimes it has happened right after attempting an AUP upgrade. Each time I was able to recover by initiating a reboot and in one instance I had to upgrade the appliance version. There are several approaches to this and choose whichever works best for you.

Reboot via CLI

To initiate a reboot from the CLI, if you had SSH enabled on the appliance, remote into the appliance as root and get the challenge code. Open up a separate ticket with ArcSight support and request the challenge response. Follow-up with a call to support and they will provide you the response and append it to your ticket. In the CLI issue the "reboot" command and wait for the appliance to come back online. You can use a separate CLI to ping the appliance to see when it is responsive.

Physical Reboot

If you have physical access to the appliance, do a hard reboot or attach a keyboard, mouse and monitor to the appliance(If not on a rack). Enter your administrator credentials and issue a reboot.

ILO Reboot

If you have the appliance on an ILO, login to the ILO and launch the remote console. After it launches you will have the option to reboot the appliance via the remote console options.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Eric,

Connector version is 6.4.0.6661. I will try to reboot the appliance today .

Lets hope it works

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This always works for me (on logger, too) Also works anytime the UI gets really slow

For restarting web on connapps

Run these two commands and try UI again.

etc/init.d/arcsight_logger stop

/etc/init.d/arcsight_logger start

If those don't fix the problem, go to these:

1) # /opt/local/monit/bin/monit stop web

# /opt/local/monit/bin/monit start web

2) # /opt/local/monit/bin/monit stop apache

# /opt/local/monit/bin/monit start apache

3)# /opt/local/monit/bin/monit stop aps

# /opt/local/monit/bin/monit start aps

Then try following command to check all the processes are up and running-

# /opt/local/monit/bin/monit summary

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.