UPDATE! The community will go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Connectors - Down - Long Term does not clear Esm 6.9

On a brand new ESM 6.9 install we are seeing what appears to be false entries on the built in dashboard "Connector - Down - LongTerm" as well as a "red light" warning in the Connector Connection status.   However, I can see the connector is feeding data.    Waiting overnight did not clear the entries.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Many times these connectors have been reinstalled or the destination has been dropped/recreated.  Can you verify if the resource id for the long term down connector matches the running connector?  If they do not match, I would suspect the connector was either reinstalled or the destination was dropped and recreated.  If you can verify that the down connector does not match any registered connector, it may be safe to remove the entry from the active list used to populate the long term down connector panel.

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

What Christine says... 😉

Resource ID's are where to look and confirm they are the same. I have seen some reports of this occurring, so it might be something else. But try this first. And you can override the red light too - reset the status and see if it triggers again, usually that will give you a good pointer as to what is going on.

And yes, I did just say to "turn it off and on again"......

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

I am seeing the same thing...it populates from an Active List...I want to filter the Query for this to check the Last Modified time from the Active List to make sure its from the last say......12 hours.

Is there a way to add the active List "Last Modified time" to the query that feeds this monitor?

Its killing me because I have a lot of Chicken Littles....I clear the Active List...but the RED light hangs out

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.