Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Console Connector is show down in console

Hi ,

refer image below

console.JPG

My console connector is being shown as down in console. and now all events I can see from console are only of arcsight no source device events . please help.

regards,

Suchit

0 Likes
4 Replies

Check the agent.log for the Console connector. And try to identify the error.

agent.log can be found under: <ArcSight Console connector\current\logs>

Regards,

Anirudh

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI anirudha,

connector  is not installed like other connector procedures when we install console and register it to the manager , it automatically reflects it in connector resource , which is showing it as down ,it does not have agent.log file.

regards,

suchit

0 Likes

Hi Suchit,

Hope you have followed the process from Console install guide. Is there any requirement to show up the console connector on ESM?

What is the console and ESM version you have in your environment.

Please refer the ESM install guide- from the following thread.

Starting page# 38- It will walk you through the Console installation steps.

Regards,

Anirudh

0 Likes

• Was my answer correct? If so, please help mark my answer as correct so the rest of the community can benefit from knowing that your question was answered. Thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.