New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Console for Windows

Hi all,

There is a partner looking for latest version console for Windows. Could you please share where I’m may take?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi ​, be it whatever package, console  or ESM or logger, to download it from HPE you need an SAID/Partner Id.

Regards,

Sujan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi , There is a partner looking for demo version. Do you have any information about it.
Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

​, demo version? I didn't get you. Demo version for ESM..? what every be it, you have to actually have an SA id to download it. Every package is basically a demo and licensing is done based on the EPS which you purchase

Regards

Sujan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Dear ​,

I think you can contact to HPE or partners of HPE in your country with demo solution.

Regards,

Lap

Never give up
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.