Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Contain condition in Active list

Hello Team,

I have a active list of Keywords, now i want to check this keywords on my IPS signature.

LIKE : name contain "active list keywords"    it should check all the keyboard one by one if its match with the IPS signature then we should got an alert.

so my question is :

can we use contain condition on active list ?

if yes then how .

if not then is there any alternate way to achieve my goal?

Regards,

Naresh

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

You have an action InActiveList you can add to your rule to check the list.

The field in your activelist must be a key-field

You choose the field you want in your event to match the list.

------------------------------------
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful or mark it as an accepted solution if it resolves your issue.
0 Likes
Ensign
Ensign

Hi Naresh,

With an ActiveList you must have a full match and CONTAIN cannot be used.

So the you have use a filter with a contains statement.

Best Regards,

/Henk-Jan

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Thank you for your reply Henk-Jan.

But i have a very long llist of Keyword , if i put one by one keywords in contain condition its not feasible , what is the best way to do it ?

Regards,

Naresh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.