Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
dzuperku1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Customized case editing

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a custom section in the Attributes tab that would have multiple entries or could I create a custom tab?

Case view 1.JPG

that would look something like this:

CaseView2.jpg

For each of the classes I would like to create drop-downs:

Malicious Code

Virus

Worm

Trojan

Spyware

Intrusion Attempts

Exploiting known

vulnerabilities

Login attempts

New attack signature

Information Gathering

Scanning

Sniffing

Social engineering

Etc..

Do I need to list each Incident class (Malicious code, Intrusion  Attempts, Information Gathering) in its own column or can they be drop-downs?

If they can be drop-downs Can you get the next row to match up with the correct class?

1. i.e.  Analyst picks "Malicious Code"  the drop down options should be Virus, Worm, Trojan, Spyware

I've seen some posts about this over here

https://protect724.arcsight.com/message/5642#5642

But wasn't sure about if I can do drop-downs in the first columns

Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
julimartinez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Customized case editing

yes it is possible as a drop down. Look for Protiviti at HP Protect if you are coming, I'm doing a session on customizing cases. What you are asking is actually pretty easy, if you still need help let me know. Modifying the UI is a little harder.

0 Likes
6000007 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Customized case editing

Dear Julio,

if modifying the UI is a little harder, then is there any alternative way to modify the case?

Regards,

Julian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.