Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

DBFlex - Database Flex connector config creation tool is available for ArcSight administrators

Hi all,

I want share Community my own tool for database flex creation. 

The program is distributed "AS IS" according to the principle of Shareware software, and it is up to you to estimate its productivity and the obtained results.

DBFlex can help you to:
- connect to database (Oracle, MySQL, MsSQL, Postgres JDBC drivers are already in pack, you can use custom drivers too)
- discover tables (views) structure, prepare SQL query and test it
- create simple flexagent configuration with your SQL queries

Main WindowMain WindowTable ExplorerTable ExplorerConnect WindowConnect Window

I believe this tool will be usefull for all ArcSight Community members!

Download link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-glf7n3ixHv_yog3uNgrplToID7KB6Tk?usp=sharing

Feedback is appreciated!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.