Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
gwes77 Contributor.
Contributor.

Delimiter issues in csv export

Hello all! I am exporting a report as CSV and our Device Custom field has a file path with all kinds of spaces and special characters.  Not sure which character is causing the issue but it is getting parsed incorrectly and carrying over into the 1st column on the next row.  I have tried all of the local variables under Type Conversion. Is there anything else that I can do to fix this?  The file path data is important.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Ruslan Mikhalov Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Delimiter issues in csv export

Hi Gina,

Did you manage to figure out with this? or need assistance.

Could you provide example of those report.

Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.