Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Device Time-out Configuration for Device Product in ArcMC

Are we able to filter the inactive Devices by Product Type on the Dashboard/Monitoring Summary graph in ArcMC?  My problem is that this graph is showing inactive devices that are not online all the time or do not generate some specific device product logs consistently.  (Example: Windows 7 generating SQL events or System events.)  In other words, we have devices we are obtaining logs from that are not as important as others.  Now if I do not get a System event in an hour from a laptop that is not too concerning.  But if I do not get one from a domain controller, I may need to investigate or would want that graph to display as inactive.  However, the Devices by Product Type on the Dashboard/Monitoring Summary page in ArcMC does not tell the difference between the two. I can change the device time-out interval to a greater number (24hours) but that will not report on all Windows System events in the past 24 hours.

Anyone know how we can filter this graph?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.