Highlighted
New Member.

Does anyone know if there is an Arcsight Console version console which runs on Windows 10?

Does anyone know if there is an Arcsight Console version console which runs on Windows 10? I receive an "Unsupported Platform" error message when I try to install Arcsight Console 6.9 on a Windows 10 management workstation.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Does anyone know if there is an Arcsight Console vers...

I'm sure that hasn't any problems to run AC 6.9.1 and 6.11 on Windows10.

__
Solution Security Architect
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I am doing 6.8.x.3 and up on Win10 without issue.  I get the error on install but blow through it.  NOT saying it fool proof.

Logs, logs and more logs
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Does anyone know if there is an Arcsight Console version console which runs on Windows 10?

Been using Console on Windows 10 for a while, yes you get an error message but never had any problems, just ignore it.
------------------------------------
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful or mark it as an accepted solution if it resolves your issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Worst case, you can just copy the folder from another machine and just run bin/console.bat
0 Likes
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Does anyone know if there is an Arcsight Console version console which runs on Windows 10?

I have ESM 6.11 and the console for that version runs just fine on Windows 10.  Are you sure that you are running the same version console as your ESM?  i.e. ESM v. 6.11.0.2385.1 Console 6.11.0.2385.1 That may be your issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.