Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ESM Capacity Planning

I'm finding it very difficult to find ESM capacity planning information. How many EPS (approx) can we expect to ingest with a particular server configuration for example.

How does everyone do this?

We have a project in the pipeline that may double our EPS, but I have no idea whether our system will handle it or not.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ESM Capacity Planning

Hi Jeff,

Can you elaborate your system information? do you can check current ESM utilization?  How many and what are the new systems will be going to add ?

Cheers

Gayan

Mr
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I would also recommend another post about the same question, which @Paul Brettle gave a good answer to!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks, that's a good start.

Pretty sure I have access to the spreadsheet he mentions, so I will run through that too.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.