Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

ESM Package Compression

Hello Experts,

I am syncing packages from Production ESM to DR ESM. Some of the packages are failed. Upon verification came to know that Packages are more than 2MB. 

Kindly suggest is there anyway that I can compress packages before syncing it with DR ESM.

Regards,
Kaleem Ullah
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ESM Package Compression

Hello Kaleem ,

can you please develop the steps that you are doing and how your packages are failing?

Best Regards,

Daniel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: ESM Package Compression

Not sure if this is what you are seeing but we ran into it.

We use the Content Management portion of ESM to sync content between two systems.  We ran into an error where the size of the packages were too large and we needed to modify the configuration settings of the ESMs.

This is the page https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Archive-Discussion-Board/Install-Failed-Cache-size-for-notes-is-insufficient-to-import/td-p/1566264 that gave me the settings to change.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.