kgraham Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ESM Usage Reporting Metrics

I have been digging through the documentation and the ESM (6.9.1c) to see if I can find the reports / dashboards for Usage Metrics without any luck.

The release notes state that they are "available" in this release.   I went to the Activate section in Market Place and checked there.  Again after loading quite a few of these the metric reports still evade me.

Is this something I will need to build or is it somewhere and I am standing in front of a forest looking for a tree?

Thanks

Kim

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
pbrettle Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ESM Usage Reporting Metrics

What type of metric reports and dashboards are you looking for? Can you share the detail?

Also, have you seen everything that is in the resource tree:

Capture 1.JPGCapture 2.JPGCapture 3.JPG

Might not be what you are looking for, but just checking

0 Likes
Highlighted
kgraham Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: ESM Usage Reporting Metrics

Thank you

It was a case of not seeing the tree through the forest.   I was looking for the Storage Licensing Data and the Event Throughput.   I did not recognize the Storage Data in the Licensing All report and glazed over the Event Throughput dashboard.

I have just spent the last 2/3 weeks building out the new environment (Logger/ESM) and moving over connectors.  All the while making sure that I did not port over old resources (reports, dashboards, etc) from my old environment into the new environment that were already pre-built or semi-built.   I hate overlap ( read "bloated") configurations.  All the while keeping my production environment live while decommissioning.

I do love the new look and feel.  Next I'll have to dive into the Activate Framework and see what I can do.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.