New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ESM resource Backup ERROR while exporting

Jump to solution

Hi everybody,

We have taken backup of ESM resources (eg - activelist, dashboard , report etc).

but, we are facing error while exporting the same.

any suggestion.

I attached the error.

Many Thanks

Labels (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Everyone ,

The issue is resolved if anyone need help , let me Know.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Everyone ,

The issue is resolved if anyone need help , let me Know.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class
Hi I need help for this issue, please you give me the solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

hi Deepak ,

Am facing the same issue but the error is different error " Export Failed : file Content causes system total content length to be exceeded (File content Length : 314 MB )  "

we checked with HP , they recommended to clear the cache but still no use . Please help if you have any solution for it .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

sorry for the delay in response , exclude archive reports from the back up if u don't need and then try to export this.

not sure , but u might succeed else suggesting u to contact hp support again for this issue bcz i never come up this type of error.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.