Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Contributor.. JPR Contributor..
Contributor..

Error Running Report(s) on ESM 6.9.1

created report, which is set to use custom template and set to pull data from an active list.  active list is populating and only has ~ 200 entries.

Error when running is:

inetsoft.sree.RepletException: Failed to create report: ArcSightReportV4.14618543505871@local

if I try doing a preview from the Report Inspect/Edit Panel, I get:

Parent 'user's Reports' already has a child with name/alias 'NameofReport[Preview]'

or ' AliasNameofReport'

Tried recreating a new report and keep getting the same error(s).

Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
sujansures Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error Running Report(s) on ESM 6.9.1

Hi ​,

If the error is like Parent 'user's Reports' already has a child with name/alias 'NameofReport[Preview]' or ' AliasNameofReport' then there is an issue in the name of the report. Try giving it a different name. The issue should not continue I guess..

Regards,

0 Likes
Contributor.. JPR Contributor..
Contributor..

unfortunately, renaming reports and/or creating new ones still gives me the same error(s).

0 Likes
DineshPoudel Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Jorge,

I am having similar issue, did you find a solution to this ?

Thanks

0 Likes
Established Member.. khoaluong
Established Member..

Check the ESM console > Resources > Reports > All Reports > "Find the name that exist and delete it" > and run the report again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.