Error: "Remote Agent are up and running" in Windows Native Connector for Windows 8

Hey All,

While installing Windows Native Connector i am facing an error " Remote Agent are up and Running".

Possible Solution i had done:

1. Disabled FIPS and Remote Management

2. Enabled FIPS and Disabled Remote Management.

3. Remote Management Port also changed.

Still issue did not resolved , kindly provide solution for same.

OS version: Windows 8

Regards,

Shubh 

0 Likes
11 Replies
Captain
Captain

Hello,

can you share any screenshot or log where this error appears?

0 Likes

While selecting Connector Type

0 Likes
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Check whether portnumber 61616.  This is becauses port 61616 already in use.

0 Likes

Hey Je,

I checked port 61616 is opened.

Regards,
Shubh

0 Likes
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Hi,

Download sysinternal suite and run tcpview.  Sort by local port and check for port 61616.  It will give you the process or file which use that port.  End process then run agent setup.

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Run in cmd under administrator netstat -a -b and find what is sitting on ports 61616, 135, 49153, 1777.

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Or run netstat -b -o and you can see a process name and it's PID. Then, in Task Manager find a process with this PID.

0 Likes

Hey @benh3103 ,

Only 41953 is listening port also i am installing on server itself.
0 Likes
Captain
Captain

So, if I understend you correctly, no ESTABLISHED connections on these ports?

One more question: did you install .NET 4.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, or 4.6.1 as it is required for WINC?

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Is this the first WiNC SmartConnector you install on this Server?

1. If No: You have to set the listener port manually as explained in section "Configure Multiple Connector Instances" in "Configuration Guide" for WiNC SmartConnector.
  2. If Yes: Have you installed and removed a WiMC SmartConnector before? If Yes: Check if you have removed the Windows Service accordingly
0 Likes

I checked but still it is not working

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.