Error: "Remote Agent are up and running" in Windows Native Connector for Windows 8
While installing Windows Native Connector i am facing an error " Remote Agent are up and Running".
Possible Solution i had done:
1. Disabled FIPS and Remote Management
2. Enabled FIPS and Disabled Remote Management.
3. Remote Management Port also changed.
Still issue did not resolved , kindly provide solution for same.
OS version: Windows 8
Download sysinternal suite and run tcpview. Sort by local port and check for port 61616. It will give you the process or file which use that port. End process then run agent setup.
So, if I understend you correctly, no ESTABLISHED connections on these ports?
One more question: did you install .NET 4.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, or 4.6.1 as it is required for WINC?
Is this the first WiNC SmartConnector you install on this Server?
- If No: You have to set the listener port manually as explained in section "Configure Multiple Connector Instances" in "Configuration Guide" for WiNC SmartConnector.
- If Yes: Have you installed and removed a WiMC SmartConnector before? If Yes: Check if you have removed the Windows Service accordingly