ismael2251 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Error while adding correlator node to a cluster

Jump to solution

Hello ,

i get the bellow error when tryimg to add correlator instance to a cluster (persistor)

Unable to connect to repo at "My persistor Hostname"
Error Message – KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /arcsight/esm/cluster/host

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.

Re: Error while adding correlator node to a cluster

Jump to solution

Hello @Ionut Daniel Mosoiu ,

I finally find a solution. We must start the repo service on the persistor as below :

/etc/init.d/arcsight_services start repo

Thank you for you availability.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi,

i am glad that someone tries to have a distrubute environment but can you describe the steps that you are following to add the node with correlator / aggregator process to a perssitor?

Best Regards,

Daniel

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

hello i m building new environement ,

i installed the persistor without any problem.

now i want to add another node (aggregator and persistor) to the persistor. But i am facing the error mentionned in my first message .

the system ask me the hostname of my persistor i wrote it . but it did not pass this stage

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hello,

let me understand ..

you finish the installation of persistor and now you moved on nodes to configure the aggregation / persistor processes right ?

This is the first node that you try to install ?

Best Regards,

Daniel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello @Ionut Daniel Mosoiu ,

I finally find a solution. We must start the repo service on the persistor as below :

/etc/init.d/arcsight_services start repo

Thank you for you availability.

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hello,

i am glad that you manage to configure the aggregation / correlation service on distribute node.

Indeed repo services is the one that must be always started each time when you configure / add new services on nodes even if all the other services are stopped.

Best Regards,

Daniel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.