Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Event Annotation Stage in Active Channel

Hello All,

I have created active channels where I want to disaply all the correlated alerts in Queued Stage. I have seen issue where I can not filter specific stage events in Active Channels. If I add Event Annotation Stage Name as condition, Active channel doesnt show any events but there are events with Event Annotation Stage Name as Queued. 

I am using ESM version 6.8c. Does anyone faced similar issue ? Can anyone help me the solution or workaround ?

Thanks for support.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Queued Stage is the default stage for every event in ESM and it's not persisted in the database. You can search for other stages or you can perform a negated search (annotation stage not in (Triage, System Monitored, etc..) ).

------------------------------------
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful or mark it as an accepted solution if it resolves your issue.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.