Highlighted
dcorwin25 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Event Broker installer error: Error: 100: Key not found (/registry) [6]

When trying to do an offline install of Event Broker 2.11 (same error with 2.1 as well), I receive the following errror during the arcsight-installer install:

Injecting the configuration values into /opt/arcsight/kubernetes/objectdefs/kube-registry-proxy.yaml ...

daemonset "kube-registry-proxy" created

Error:  100: Key not found (/registry) [6]

Failed to get the Vault root token.

I'm install on a RHEL 7.4 server and I have followed all of the pre-install guidelines and configurations to the T! Has anyone else ever seen this error? If so, were you able to resolve and how? Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
5 Replies
shane.lilley@hp Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Event Broker installer error: Error: 100: Key not found (/registry) [6]

Hey There - I've never seen this message, but if you could supply some more information?

Can you provide output froma few commands to assist -

uname -a

df -h

Is DNS installed correctly? (forward and reverse). Host file is not sufficent.

Happy to help debug with you.

Cheers,

Shane

0 Likes
dcorwin25 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

DNS is configured properly (forward and reverse)...FQDN used, not just the hostname. Verified for master and worker nodes.

regarding the df -h readout, we have more than enough space in the /opt, /var, and /root mounts so that is not the issue.

We have SELinux turned off, no proxy settings, file system type is ext4, all commands are being ran as root, all needed rpm packages have been loaded (at least all of the ones according to the deployment guide), and we are running the Java version 1.8-131 or later.

We have successfully provisioned the Master Node with the Worker Nodes

All Firewall ports required according to the deployment doc have been opened.

Again, all prerequisites have been met and all aspects of the deployment guide are being followed to the T.

0 Likes
New Member.. nniehoff
New Member..

I am experiencing the exact same symptoms.  Did you get this resolved?

Nick

0 Likes
Marijo Mandic Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Nick,

if you didn't already, please create Service Request for this.

This will require ArcSight Technical Support assistance.

Regards,

Marijo

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

For anyone else who runs into this issue, check if your OS is configured to be FIPS compliant. When FIPS was disabled on the OS, the proble went away for one customer and the master node install completed successfully.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.