Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Established Member.. leda
Established Member..

EventBroker admin's password

Jump to solution

Hi All,

does anybody know if there is a chance to recover the admin's password for an installation of EventBroker v. 2.21.9?

Thanks,

Daniele

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: EventBroker admin's password

Jump to solution

When did you install EB? Was it over 90 days ago? I ask this because there's an issue with EB 2.21 we've run into where the password expires after 90 days and you will receive an "Invalid access token" message when trying to login to the Installer using the proper password. If you installed over 90 days ago, then you should contact Support and they will provide instructions on you to set the password expiration.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

When did you install EB? Was it over 90 days ago? I ask this because there's an issue with EB 2.21 we've run into where the password expires after 90 days and you will receive an "Invalid access token" message when trying to login to the Installer using the proper password. If you installed over 90 days ago, then you should contact Support and they will provide instructions on you to set the password expiration.

0 Likes
Established Member.. leda
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi steve-m,

I installed EB at the end of August so, yes, I think this must be the case.

I'm going to contact Support, as you suggested.

Thank you very much.

Daniele

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.