Highlighted
josh_tonak Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Express 4 Connector Limit

Jump to solution

I've previously worked on ESM systems running Oracle so I'm familiar with them having a recommended Smart Connector limit of 65 due to threads and processing and all that jazz.  I'm now working with an Express 4 with CORR engine.  Is there a similar recommendation on this system for Smart Connector limits?  I only ask because we have ~80 and that number looks like it's going to double.  I've already recommended they throw their Splunk in the flow before Express or get Logger but just in case...

Thanks!

Labels (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruslan Mikhalov Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Express 4 Connector Limit

Jump to solution

Hi Josh,

As far as I know, by default, any ESM/Express have the same stuff due to threads parameters.

But you can easily increase the amount of these threads.

This may help:

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Regards.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ruslan Mikhalov Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Express 4 Connector Limit

Jump to solution

Hi Josh,

As far as I know, by default, any ESM/Express have the same stuff due to threads parameters.

But you can easily increase the amount of these threads.

This may help:

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.