Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

FLEX Connectors

Jump to solution

Can some one give me some examples of FLEX Connectors. 

i know one regex firewall and i need some more, could you please.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Actually, you do not need any example, you can create one on your own,

This,is,number,1,example.  For instance, this is an example of delimited flex file connector log. You can increase examples.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hi Yakup,

if the device not supported by arcsight we need to use flex connector right, so to configure it what are the steps we need to take, can you post please.

also for flex connector is there any seperate software is there like smart connector software ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

There are tons of information in FlexConn_DevGuide (Attached). 
In brief,
- Install a smart flex connector,
- Write your parser according to needs,
- Configure your connector by choosing correct directions for both parser and log file,

- Run it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.