Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
IA_MKD1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Failed to run report. Missing right parenthesis

Hello,

I have a filter that is correclty working on the rules and active channels. However, when I create query based on this filter and assign the query to the report, I got this error message whenever I try to run the report.

"inetsoft.sree.RepletException: Failed to create report: com.arcsight.server.reports.ReportGenerationException:
Encountered persistence problem while fetching data: Unable to execute
query: ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis"

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Regular Contributor.. binu.nittadakka Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: Failed to run report. Missing right parenthesis

Hi Igor,

Could you please tell whether you got any solution for this issue. We are getting same kind of error in our environment as well. We use ESM6.5c.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.