Highlighted
Miran Arsalan Sleman Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Flex connector : Log parsing issue

Hi Guys,

I faced some issue while deploying the flex connector.🤔

1) from agent.log i grabbed some error one of them is [ERROR][default.com.arcsight.agent.configtool.h$a][correctFile] Cannot write to [/opt/local/monit/watchdog/appliance-connectors.monitrc]

2) however FW is allowed and network is good but the flex can not parse the events. while i tried to use Syslog message sender software to send custom Syslog message; the flex connector receive and parse form the mentioned software i can see the parsed logs in the ESM and Logger. 

3) Any one know how to parse the syslog in to one token i want to map all the log detail into message field or name field ? 

Appreciate your kind support..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.