Highlighted
conlon
Visitor.

Flexconnector Multi Folder - Newbie

Looking for some help on my first Flexconnector.

Using the multi folder flex, because i have multiple csv files that i will be processing. They are all in the same folder.

I have created the connector, pointed it to the right source folder.

I created a config file, but think this is my issue. I put it in the flexagent folder and actually renamed it too mobilelogs.sdkfilereader.properties - did i need to specifically name the .properties part?

I started the connector and it processed 524900 events (I saw this in agent.log) but i cant see the events in either logger or ESM

In my config folder guidance has said to use these lines

event.deviceVendor=__getVendor("Optus")
event.deviceProduct=__stringConstant("Mobile Logs")

but i didnt use the " " - is that a mistake?

Thanks guys

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Flexconnector Multi Folder - Newbie

Hello Conlon,

Can I see your system in order to check this issue?

Regards,

Ranjeet Singh
ranjeet.singh4@microfocus.com

0 Likes
conlon
Visitor.

Re: Flexconnector Multi Folder - Newbie

Thanks for replying Ranjeet,

What part of the system would you like to see?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.